Saturday, September 1, 2007

How do I music?



Yes please, give me 2. One to listen, and one to masturbate to.

Okay, I'm going to take this time to explain that I am/am not an "Apple Fanboy". I am a fan of Apple and their products, but I am by no means a fanboy. I used to be very one sided and swore to never touch an Apple product. I think like a lot of other people I started to take more notice, and interest in Apple when they started releasing their iPods. I remember having a really old and shitty Sony mp3 Walkman thing. It was fucking horrible... looking back on it and the iPod is about 1289307139187x better. And yes I do believe the iPod is a tad expensive and many can make concrete arguments of owning other mp3 players over the iPod. Yet there is something about it that has lured millions into purchasing one.

I must say, I am disappointed somewhat with Apples new iMac. I wanted to purchase one so much, and I kept looking for reasons to... but for me personally the video card they "upgraded" to from the previous generation is just pitiful. Rereading all that makes no sense to me so...

Cliffs:
New fake iPod pic someone made = sexy
Probably not real = makes me sad
I am not an Apple Fanboy

No comments: