Tuesday, November 6, 2007

In search of a new computer.



I'll take a 15" please, thanks.

So after reformatting my hard drive and loosing the cd's with the drivers to get my Dell back up to date I realized why I love Apple so much again. True... it may be near impossible to upgrade your Mac beyond a new hard drive or memory because Apple controls the drivers in their OS updates/releases, but is that really such a big deal? If you want to control your components and upgrade every 6 months when the next evolution or chipset comes out, then build your own computer... (its cheaper anyway).

Don't get me wrong I've loved every PC I've owned, it's just time to move onto something I don't have to worry about all the time.

PS. chris get me that discount bitch.

EDIT: It's up and running, thanks to finding the drivers online on my PowerBook and burning the exe's to cd. Still want that MBP :)

No comments: