Sunday, December 16, 2007

I Am A Horrible Movie

After being picked up around 1 today by Kiel, we headed to Newark to get some food and go see I Am Legend. I was originally excited about this movie but after seeing it I can easily say I was horribly disappointed. The background to the events sounded sweet and they could have done so much more with the movie. It was only about an hour and a half long too which didn't help. It felt like the first half of the movie was great; action, a few chilling scary scenes but then after some other survivor woman and her son who doesn't have a single line shows up it all goes down hill. Leave it to a woman to ruin everything. There is of course a few obligatory product placements but nothing like I Robot. And there had to be a scene showing off Will Smiths amazing body of course... I just felt like so much more could have been done with the movie, it didn't entirely suck but what made it suck really makes it not worth watching at all.

No comments: