Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bon voyage

This will probably be my last post for a long long time now. I leave for basic training in about 3 days, and ill be there for 14 weeks. After which I will be going onto Airborne school to learn how to jump out of a perfectly sound plane. Then onto multiple prep and training courses for a total of about 2 years of training if I don't let my self give up or fall behind too much in them. To Kierstan, I love you with all my heart, I will be thinking about you every day and I'll come back to you soon. To my friends I love all of you and ill miss every one of you; don't forget about me because ill be back. To my family, thank you for everything you've done for me. De Oppresso Liber.

6 comments:

Kierstan Burke said...

I love you, and believe me I'll be thinking of you everyday. The next time I see you will be at your graduation, and you have no idea how proud I will be.

I can't wait to see how this changes you, for the better I hope.Just always remember who you are, what you believe in, what you stand for, and the people that love you.

And, just for me, don't lose your childlike sense of humor, its one of your more endearing qualities.

. said...

good luck! and if you need a penpal, post your address on here once you get it! :) i know other friends from the service that ive sent care packages to that tell me theyre the best! so dont pass this offer up haha

Taryn said...

not gonna lie, this made me cry a bit. love you ross, i am so proud of you <3

Anonymous said...

be careful, you don't know me but i enjoy reading your blog. remember when you go abroad to come back with reason and knowledge don't let anythign be in vain.

Lots of love, peace, and light

marie

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

lauren. said...

i miss you :(