Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vroom vroom


Somebody buy me this bike. I've wanted a bike since I started driving, but my parents would have none of that. "One idiot makes a mistake out there, not even you, and its over" they would say. And they were right. But seeing as now im a grown ass man and ill be in harms way anyway in less than a year overseas what better time than now to own one? The K1200R is by no means a beginners bike, but I'm not in a beginners bike mood. Give me something that cries to be pushed, in turn pushing myself. I also love the look of a naked bike like this or the Suzuki SV650. With no fairing, you get a glimpse of the belly of the beast. And with 163 ponies, it is the worlds most powerful production naked bike. Now, if only I could find a means to finance one without a ridiculous interest rate knowing my credit. Someday.

Or maybe this little baby. Buell XB12Ss

No comments: