Friday, August 1, 2008

Tits... hehe

I like boobies just as much as the next guy, but I've never liked fake boobies. Heh, boobies. So then why do women keep getting them? Obviously they don't have my feelings in mind, but what about other men?
The first time I saw a pair of surgically enhanced breasts with my own eyes was around eight or nine years ago, in the changing rooms of the gym at a private members' club where a friend had taken me for a workout. I remember it distinctly. I was getting undressed, nervously, as I don't like disrobing in front of strangers; and there was another woman, a few feet away, topless, with oddly firm, projectile breasts pointing skywards.

My first reaction was shock. Two very weird, alien body parts, brazenly displayed right in front of me. They didn't look real or natural in the slightest. They looked like what they were: breasts that had been bought and paid for. Not soft and slightly saggy, like a thirtysomething embonpoint should be; but plastic, hard-looking and aggressively perfect. I felt like I'd been slapped in the face.

They're weird, vulgar and men don't even like them...

1 comment:

Taryn said...

you're obviously crazy because i love fake boobies. okay i don't like rock fake boobies that perch on the chest but good ones are great ones.