Monday, January 19, 2009

Skeleton Boy


I caught this video for Friendly Fires 'Skeleton Boy' over at Kitsune Noir this afternoon and it made a shitty day a little better. Thanks Bobby. Make sure you check him out and show some love.

also: myspace.com/friendlyfires

I also want to take this time to tell those few of you who do check my blog, thank you. I know I've been posting a lot of music videos lately and really haven't posted anything with personal commentary in awhile. I've been trying to enjoy my weekends for the past few months because in early to mid February I will be flying out to Kuwait in preparation to go somewhere in Iraq. We don't know specifics yet but I'll be out there for at least 12 months, maybe more if they extend our tour. If there is any way I could update from there on a relatively regular basis I may. I'll update before I leave I'm sure. I'm going to miss my friends and family so much but I'm looking forward to it. Take care

Ross

1 comment:

Iman said...

I absolutely ADORE this video.