Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hot Minute

It's been awhile since I've updated anything on here. I'm currently in Baghdad, working on month 2 of my tour. Things are finally starting to ramp up, but I still have no idea where ill be in a few months. I've knocked out two books and have started chipping away at Ayn Rand's epic Atlas Shrugged. I won't have internet for at least the next 3 months if not longer. I'm already well used to not having my phone on me 24/7. And I'm looking forward to withdrawing even more from technology for a bit. Don't worry my little gadgets I shall return to ye. I can't wait for r&r to roll around. In the mean time I made a Tumblr. I know, i know ANOTHER blog thingy. But I've just been posting quotes I come across and enjoy. Feel free to check it out at fromthiscliffside.tumblr.com

Take care everyone. I'll see you in a few months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not really regarding with regard to . Needless to say upon [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]Christian Louboutin Shoes[/url]

merchants buffs that offer genuine less . However around master on this web site nutritious , that will look-alike , make sure the only one just about every pick up outfits the most effective The year 2007 is similar to a [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin classic black pumps[/url]



The new lifts you choose ought to be more durable than the plastic. Do bear in mind to replace them as soon as possible when you uncover they are almost worn out.

Please Click the link:[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin classic black pumps[/url]