Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What a Tool (not the laptop)



"This is an amazing opportunity" It's a fucking $4.5k Laptop you douche nothing more.

Just listen to this guy speak. He is not only the biggest tool I've ever seen or heard but he sounds like he is sooo into Warcraft yet has no idea who the character on the poster is. Note the quick jab at an "unnamed" computer company who puts "way too much money in packaging a product", yet he spends a good 2+ mins describing the attractive and intriguing packaging.

And on a side note, I'm not liking how it bunches lines text together when I post a video and place "< center >" tags around it.

1 comment:

cgschimpf said...

I got about half way and could not listen to him anymore. I don't know how i lasted past "just knowing i get a new pet in game is all i need".